Sunday, July 30, 2017

Meet our two late additions to the Team

 

 Tim Mueller

I am a sophomore civil engineering student at Valparaiso University in Indiana. This will be my fourth mission trip and second to Nicaragua. I have gone with BLC on three mission trips, two to Nicaragua and one to Poland. I am involved in the Engineers Without Borders team at my school. I traveled with them to Haiti this past January. It was a great blessing to be added to this trip and be able to serve in Nicaragua again. Mission trips have become a important part to my walk of faith. I feel a strong calling to serve others, and this has brought me here. I am excited that this trip aligns with my interest in civil engineering, and I am glad that I can bring some specialized skills.

 

 Chuck Gieser 

I was born in China where my father managed A 400 bed hospital and my mother taught bible studies. I have grown up in missions and served in a variety of ways in 8 countries. This is my 3rd trip to Nicaragua because needs are huge and the leadership Is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment