Monday, July 16, 2012

Meet the Team - Mirca Uhl


¡ Hola! Can you guess what I am? Well, I consider myself Blessed!!! My name is Mirca Uhl and I have been a Sunday School teacher for 24 years here at Bethlehem Lutheran Church. I’m also a Board Certified Educator K-12 for the State of New York.  I work for the City Schools of Albany  at the Alternative  Learning Center,  in a risk free environment where we focus on working with the  needs of the whole student versus only meeting their academic needs.  I  run a program called P.R.I.D.E. that encourages and rewards students for doing well in school, and that I must continue to thank those at Bethlehem Lutheran Church for providing items for the P.R.I.D.E. Store.   My family consist of my husband Kurt, John 24, Janyl 22, and Kristopher 10 !  They are all very special to me.  I enjoy boating, camping, exercising,  gardening, photography, and, reading,.  But I'm passionate about learning and sharing about God's love with others.


While God has opened up a door for me to develop a greater heart of compassion for His people around the world I will acquire cultural exposure and experiences that I could bring back to my learning community here in the Capital Region. The exciting part is I feel spiritually  lead to pursue this journey for the Lord is my leader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment