Monday, July 9, 2012

Meet the Team - Bill Collins


Hi!  My name is Bill Collins.  I’m a 62-year-old Christian man; married to Barbara with two adult children (Ms. Leigh Collins and Navy Petty Officer James Collins) and our daughter-in-law, Kristen .  My wife and I have been active members of Bethlehem Lutheran Church since 1983.  I’ve been involved in service projects at a Lutheran camp, in our community, Habitat for Humanity, etc. for many years; sometimes with my daughter, Leigh, who is also a member of our Nicaragua team.  Our travels to the Caribbean and Central America have always been for SCUBA diving and helping at a Christian school seemed like a much better reason for such a trip.  I’m an attorney and I’ve worked in New York state government for 35 years.  I love to sing and play tennis, and I’m learning to play the harmonica.

No comments:

Post a Comment