Monday, July 9, 2012

Meet the Team - SallyJo Gieser


Sally Jo Gieser -  Years ago I heard a sermon  -  retirement means reassignment.  After retiring from 30 years of involvement in Christian camping (Sky Ranch in Texas and Deerfoot Lodge in New York) my unexpected reassignment has been  involvement in missions.  Not too surprising – I’ve been married 50 years to Chuck, born in China to missionary parents.  Over the years we have gone to other countries to help and advise Christian camps and our oldest grandson was born in Bolivia, where his parents were missionaries.
Our family is spread from coast to coast -  daughter #1 is on a journey by horse across the USA, daughter #2 and her family live in Washington State and our son and his family live in Delmar.  I enjoy music, gardening, teaching the Bible and encouraging people in their faith -  all things I hope to share when we travel to Nicaragua.

No comments:

Post a Comment