Monday, July 23, 2012

Meet the Team - Mike Mineau





Hello! I am Mike Mineau and have been a member of BLC for almost 29 years and married to Diane for just as long. By day I am a mild-mannered Project Coordinator in the commercial and industrial side of construction. Nights and weekends you usually find me doing a bit of this and a bit of that to assist people with their projects. I have a garage and truck full of tools and enjoy helping with fix-it projects or full blown from the ground-up projects. The mission trip to Nicaragua is a wonderful opportunity to share my knowledge and joy of building as well as Christ’s love. I have traveled to many places in the world but this is my first mission trip. I am an avid scuba diver, motorcyclist and skier. If it’s outdoors I enjoy it. It has been a pleasure getting to know the rest of the team and I am looking forward to working with them in Nicaragua

No comments:

Post a Comment