Monday, July 16, 2012

Meet the Team - Todd Vogel


Hola, me llamo Todd Vogel. My wife, two daughters and I have been attending Bethlehem Lutheran Church for 11 years, since moving from Ohio to New York. I had been a teacher for 9 years and I now design and administer the building of school buildings in my work at an architecture firm.  It has been one of many leaps of faith throughout my life that I have left in God's hands. Nothing has been as spiritually moving as preparing to go on a mission trip to a place like Nicaragua. My thoughts are that this will be as impactful on my life as was teaching in Hoboken, New Jersey at a Christian School just a few years out of college. My intial reason for going on this trip was to help others build structures for schools, my two passions - teaching and building. I hope this brings more depth to my relationship with God, friends and family as well as those in Nicaragua that we will be blessed to meet and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment