Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meet the Team - Ian & Jessy Wilson



My name is Jessy Wilson and I have been attending Bethlehem Lutheran Church for the past 7 years with my wife Jennifer and my two sons Ian and Logan. I am currently finishing up training to become an Atlantic District deacon and looking forward to my graduation at the end of July.  I work as a software developer and enjoy spending time with my extended family when not busy with work or studies.

Ian is entering 9th grade and attends Loudonville Christian School. He plays baritone horn in the school band and enjoys playing video games.

Over the last 7 years Bethlehem Lutheran Church and its ministries have been an amazing blessing to our family and it is our hope that we can share some of those abundant blessings with the children of Ciudad Sandino.

No comments:

Post a Comment