Monday, July 23, 2012

Meet the Team - Peter Smith






Hi, my name is Peter Smith. My wife Jennifer and I have been members of BLC for the past 9 years. We have 4 children, of which 1, Jacob, was baptized at BLC and our other 3, Sam - Katie and Grace were all confirmed by Pastor Mueller. I have served on numerous boards in town such as Bethlehem Babe Ruth, Delmar Track & Field, Bethlehem Music Association and former Committee Chair for Elsmere Boy Scout Troop 58. Jennifer and Grace served on the Mission team that went to Poland last year so Sam and I decided we couldn't let them have all the fun serving our Lord, Jesus Christ. I enjoy playing golf and skiing in my free time as well as tinkering around the house and I look forward to perfecting my plumbing skills in Nicaragua.

No comments:

Post a Comment