Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meet the Team - Trent Haertel



Hello! My name is Trent Haertel. I am a 17-year-old Christian man; attending church at the Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Delmar, New York. I am a senior at the Bethlehem Central High School in Delmar, New York. I live with my mother and father and my two younger sisters. I am a part of a praise band at my church and another band called Three Year Throwback. I enjoy playing the drums, meeting new people, hanging out with friends, and recording and engineering music. I hope to attend college and make my passion for music a part of my everyday life. I have taken part in a 30 hour famine for world hunger, and I also have done lots charity work with my youth group. I am very excited to take my faith to new levels on this mission trip, and also to share the love of God with those who may not know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment